CompTIA Security+ Study Guide: Exam SY0-301
The preparation you need for the new CompTIA Security+ exam SY0-301
This top-selling study guide helps candidates prepare for exam SY0-301 and certification as a CompTIA Security+ administrator. Inside the new, CompTIA Authorized edition, you’ll find complete coverage of all Security+ exam objectives, loads of real-world examples, and a CD packed with cutting-edge exam prep tools. The book covers key exam topics such as general security concepts, infrastructure security, the basics of cryptography, and much more.
- Provides 100% coverage of all exam objectives for the new CompTIA Security+ exam SY0-301 including:
- Network security
- Compliance and operational security
- Threats and vulnerabilities
- Application, data and host security
- Access control and identity management
- Covers key topics such as general security concepts, communication and infrastructure security, the basics of cryptography, operational security, and more
- Offers practical examples and insights drawn from the real world
- Includes a CD with two practice exams, all chapter review questions, electronic flashcards, and more
Obtain your Security+ certification and jump-start your career. It’s possible with the kind of thorough preparation you’ll receive from CompTIA Security+ Study Guide, 5th Edition.