Medialink – Wireless N USB Adapter – 802.11n – 150Mbps – 2.4ghz – Windows 2000 / 2003 / XP 32-Bit and 64-Bit / Vista 32-Bit and 64-Bit / Windows 7 32-Bit and 64-Bit Compatible
- Compatible With Any Brand 802.11g or 802.11n Router Using 2.4ghz Wavelength
- Simplified One Click Wi-Fi Installation
- Microsoft WHQL Certified
- Docking Station Included with Attached 3ft USB Extension Cable for Desktop Convenience
- Supports the Following Security Protocols: WPA/WPA2, 64/128/152-bit WEP.
Medialink – Wireless N USB Adapter – 802.11n 150Mbps
* Compatible with any Brand 802.11g or 802.11n Router Using 2.4ghz Wavelength
* Microsoft WHQL Certified
* Supports WEP, WPA and WPA2 Security
* Live US Based Customer Service
Offering the ultimate in simplified Wi-Fi installation, Medialink’s 150Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter offers a simplified one click installation. Insert the CD, click “install software” and the utility will auto-detect your operating system and install the appropriate drivers. (Windows 7 Users, just plug and play! No CD required.)
- Any PC or Laptop with a USB port, 733MHz CPU, and 64MB Memory
- Any brand 802.11g or 802.11n router using 2.4ghz wavelength
- Windows 2000, 2003, XP 32-Bit/64-Bit, Vista 32-Bit/64-Bit, Windows 7 32-Bit/64-Bit
- NOT COMPATIBLE with Xbox 360, PS3, Blu-Ray Players, Roku Boxes, or any device that does not run an Operating System. Also will not work with Dual Band Routers that only broadcast N speeds on 5ghz wavelength.
Microsoft WHQL Certified
Unlike many Wi-Fi adapters, Medialink adapters are Microsoft WHQL certified to ensure compatibility with the major operating systems listed above.
This adapter provides state of the art standards-based security features: WPA/WPA2, IEEE802.1X, 64/128-bit WEP. With these enhanced security features, you can encrypt your data and only allow authorized users to access your wireless network.
Medialink products are backed by superior customer support. If you need assistance you can call us Tuesday – Saturday 9am to 6pm Eastern or email us after hours.
Medialink Support will be closed on the following holidays: